Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Half score for entertainment.

TO KILL GLIMMER:
Hide behind the tree in the top left. You're welcome. By the way, you'll still die.

Rings of Color Rings of Color

Quite good

It was very entertaining and I love how it makes you think. Good work.

The Raise (Revised) The Raise (Revised)

Funny!

Another great work, Mike. You should post the Vagabond too!

The Interrogation Part 2 The Interrogation Part 2

Great!

Finally, I cracked the game all on my own! Ok first off:
1. Don't give her immunity no matter how many times she asks
6. Tell the young detective to step aside
7. Bridget is faking being attacked, keep Duke away and see what happens
8. Ask her when she realized the car wasn't his
9. Spanish Novelist said it
10. "The truth is not the sum of all facts"
11. An innocent person wouldn't park the car behind his apartment
12. She parked it there to frame him for murder
13. Book her.........for murder!
14. Ask why she wanted to frame her
15. Well, how can she frame him for a murder that wasn't even commited yet?

Now for my theory:
Ok, bridget obviously drugged Ted while he was sleeping and set everything up so that he would go to her work and start the whole thing. Ted didn't even know Angie at that time, so he couldn't have killed her because he had no motive. Bridget had something to do with it. I don't believe she did it alone because she doesn't really have a reason to want her dead. Either way, she is guilty for something: being an accomplise (sp) in the death of Angie. What do you think?

The Interrogation The Interrogation

I guess it was good

How come all of the people at the dinner are the same at every table? Just a thought. I think it is a very good game and the unknown conclusion is what keeps me tied to this series. I can't say, to a certain extent, that the wait is killing me. But I am waiting day by day for the end to come out. Do you have an official date?

The Suspects The Suspects

I think I know who did it.....

First off I'd like to say it is possible to win in 16 hours. But if your slow, you might want to get the 24 hours from the supt. at the beginnig.
Ok, if you recall at the murder scene, when you pick up the bracelet, it says the the CLASP WAS TORN OPEN. So, if you remember, Bridget had it the time of the murder. So, it is possible that she killed Angie while wearing the bracelet and it caught on to a bush or something and broke off. Although she had no real motive, it is possible that she teamed up with Yale who "Gave" her the car to take the tire iron out of it, and broke the glass to make it look like it was Ted, since he would do something like that. Bridget takes the tire iron after parking it outside of TED'S apartment, goes down to lake (maybe Yale told her to go there for a relaxing walk from the Tryst Part 2 at Zap) and waits for Angie. And when she sees her, kills her and returns to the party and Yale goes back to his house. So My guess would be Bridget.

The Zelda Quiz The Zelda Quiz

I guess it was ok...

I got all the answers right, of course, but I think you should have a better ending after answering all the questions correctly.

Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz

I love Zelda quizes!

I also like the ones I win. I got all the answers right on my first try.
Although OoT was the first Zelda game I've played, I still think Majora's Mask was better. So get to work on that. Try and stump me! I dare you!

Fiberoptic-Ninja responds:

lol i may just do that ;)

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Great game!

I think I beat all of them exceot 1 where I think they got tired of me playing so they beat it for me. The password for the last level is Corky I think. Don't cover up this reveiw if you want other people to know the password....jk.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

And the password is....

tYU2TEb

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful